She's planning on a trip for her 30th birthday. Can you give her some advice on good options? Here are the specs:
- Travelers will be ages 60, 50, 30, and 18.
- One person is very interested in religion, and three people less so.
- All are interested in art and culture and food.
- Two people are interested in being active (a modest hike, dead sea).
- Hotel doesn't have to be kosher.
- Not five-star, but nothing slummed out.
- Planning a seven-day trip. Maybe 10 days.
- Important: No one speaks Hebrew, and two people read it only so-so.
- Would you recommend a tour guide?
So? What's your advice? My only major tip is to devote a ton of time to going to The Israel Museum. It's *amazing.* Oh, and go to Papagaio, it's deliciously meaty and amazing.