- Are Sorry and Trivial Pursuit okay to play on Shabbos?
- Can you cut a bag open on Shabbos (like, lettuce let's say)?
- Can you tear an envelope on Shabbos?
- Can you cut or tear anything on Shabbos?
- Can you wash dishes by hand on Shabbos? If you need to clear away dirty dishes post-meal?
- Can you put dishes in a dishwasher on Shabbos ...?
- If I'm reading a book, can I put sticky notes on pages on Shabbos?
- What do people do on Shabbos when they A) aren't eating and B) aren't at shul and C) aren't napping?
- And on and on and on ...
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
I've got Questions, do you have Answers?
On any given day, I have dozens of questions swimming about my brain. I always forget to look them up or write them down or look for a solution. So, I thought it might be useful to write them down here, see what the public says, and until I have a rav? Rely on the kindness of intelligent folks on the net to provide some answers or insight. Begin!