It's funny how when it comes to thinking about aliyah, it's the small things that I can't help but thinking about. The big things like money and moving aren't even on my radar. It's happening, and it's going to be awesome.
Instead, I'm thinking about ...
- Will my appliances work in Israel? My Kitchenaid and ice cream maker and immersion blender and food chopper?
- Will I be able to use my iPhone in Israel? Or is it only good in the U.S. on my current network?
- I know beds in Israel tend to suck. Do people take their mattresses with them?
- There's an IKEA in Israel! YAY!
- Where do people in Israel buy amazing English-language books?
- Why hasn't Amazon.com set up shop in Israel yet?
- Will I be able to survive without kale in Israel?
- What happens to all of my mail in the U.S.? Do I need to have it sent to my family or something?